How do I get a copy of my high school transcript?

  • In SchoolCash Online  choose the transcript fee for the high school you graduated from and enter the required information.
  • Pay the appropriate fee at SchoolCash Online. (The fee is payable to Anglophone East School District. You should not add a student, unless the student is currently attending a school in the district).

For any transcript request a $2.00 charge will apply. As well, there is an additional $10.00 charge for transcript requests for former students who graduated:

  • Bernice MacNaughton High – prior to 2007 ( Transcript requests are only processed on Wednesday mornings)
  • Caledonia Regional High – prior to 2000
  • Harrison Trimble High- prior to 2014
  • Moncton High – prior to 2018 (Transcript Requests are processed on Wednesday mornings only)
  • Riverview High – prior to 2000
  • Salisbury Regional High / JMA Armstrong High- prior to 2002
  • Tantramar Regional High- prior to 1995 (Transcript requests are only processed on Tuesdays and Fridays)

You can find a full list of Anglophone East School District schools along with contact information in the Schools section of our website.

If the high school you attended no longer exists, please contact the Anglophone East School District at (506) 856-3222​​

How do I request my Adult High School Diploma and/or Adult High School transcript?