Once the online pre-registration is complete, your childs school will contact you to finalize the registration.
The following physical documentation is required for registration at the school:
- Birth Certificate
- Medicare Card
- Immunization Records
- Proof of Residence (copy of phone/electric bill, etc.)
For additional information, please contact your neighborhood school.
Registration information for children who turn five before the end of December.
Who should make an appointment to register at the International Welcome Centre?
- Kindergarten to Grade 12 students born in Canada who DO NOT speak English as their primary language at home.
- Kindergarten to Grade 12 students born outside Canada, regardless of language spoken at home.
- Parent or legal guardian is neither Canadian nor Permanent Resident.
Students must be physically in the province to pre-register online and begin the registration process.
Note: The form will be available to fill out starting last week of August.
- A form must be completed for each individual student. Click here to access the SchoolCash form.
- Under items click on the school district change form for the school which your child will be moving to.
- This form is only for students that are currently enrolled within the Anglophone East School District and are moving to another school within the Anglophone East School District.
- Once this form is received the new school will contact you by the phone number or email you provided to arrange an appointment for proper documentation and student transfer.