Due to the summer closure of many of our schools as well as annual maintenance and upgrades to our online systems, we will not be processing any further student registrations for the 2022/2023 school year. Please check back by August 15, 2022 for pre-registration instructions for the 2022/2023 school year.

Have a great summer!

Who should register online through the International Welcome Centre ?

► Grade 1 to Grade 12 students born in Canada, and who DO NOT speak English as their home language.

► Kindergarten to Grade 12 students born outside Canada, regardless of language spoken at home.

► Parent/legal guardian is neither a Canadian or a Permanent Resident. This applies even if the child was born in Canada.

► Former students, who meet any of the criteria listed above, who were withdrawn from ASDE and have returned. We need to verify their status, again, to ensure the student is eligible for a provincially funded education in New Brunswick.

*Students must be physically in the province to pre-register online and begin the registration process.

Once the online pre-registration is complete, your childs school will contact you to finalize the registration.

The following physical documentation is required for registration at the school:

  • Birth Certificate
  • Medicare Card
  • Immunization Records
  • Proof of Residence (copy of phone/electric bill, etc.)

For additional information, please contact your neighborhood school.​

​Registration information for children who turn five before the end of December.

  • A form must be completed for each individual student. Click here​ to access the SchoolCash form.
  • Under Items check Anglophone East School Change Form.
  • This form is only for students that are currently enrolled within the Anglophone East School District and are moving to another school within the Anglophone East School District.
  • Once this form is received the new school will contact you by the phone number or email you provided to arrange an appointment for proper documentation and student transfer.